I’ve been trying to determine if I am really an adult… since it isn’t really about your age, it seems. Let’s review the most recent arguments.
1. I’m happy about getting practical things for Christmas. I got a printer, and a blender. Yay, appliances! And socks.
2. The socks I got for Christmas have cartoon-y cats on them.
3. I offered to help with the baking (but then I didn’t; too tired).
4. I have no idea how to work the tv cable box or the smoke alarm. I need a ride everywhere I go, because I don’t have my own car and I’m not likely to anytime soon.
5. I have not eaten all the cheesecake yet. However, I want to.